Wednesday, December 23, 2009

~`Post China Syndrome`~

hey.. it's been a while since i wrote my last blog, suddenly i feel i need to write some words into my blog. Yeah. i just went back from my roller-coaster journey for 3 weeks in Shanghai, China.
I went there actually to participate in one of my winter school program and i tell you this is something that you need to be involved in .

So finally i get back here in Malaysia, but sadly most of my friend have went back home or started their summer course program. By right most of the time i will just hang out at the mall near my house. Sigh!!! feel like i wanna go back and meet the rest of my friend in Shanghai. Usually everyday from 12.30 to 5.30 i will be at school listening to my Chinese teacher but now i'll be in Sunway Pyramid watching movie or having lunch. hem.. yeah although hangout at the mall is fun, but for me surrounded by friends is even greater.

yeah. this is what i call Post China Syndrome. Feel like i still wanna do what i used to do back there in Shanghai.. GOSHH.. friendss miss you guys a lot!!! CU when i CU again... OK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment