Monday, May 4, 2009

04/05/09 Student life vs My life

Honestly i don't really write blog often., but since i got nothing to do and one of my friend start blogging i think i will also follow her steps but not to be a copy cat, just wanna feel a bit productive.

anyway, these couples of weeks behind, i really feel something change within me, i feel lighter, more flexible and stronger inside me. That's a good things... I really wanna praise GOD for every opportunity that he have within my life, how big or how small it was.. I can really say, i have changed and grown a lot in my last cell group, i feel so bless for heaving them in my life..
i learn a lot, i learn to trust GOD and people around me, i learn to expand my capacity and learn to server as well, is in deed a wonderful experience to walk side by side with HIM.

a week ago, i have a new cell group lead by Jenny, she is great i tell you... hahahah a strong, passionate and persistence yet have a burning spirit to GOD... Thanks a lot to her, learn so many things from her as well. Now with new cell group i really hope that 7 of us will keep growing in GOD'S presence. Cellgroup has indeed made a significant change in my life. real real real a happy, happening, and fun place.... (^^)



첄게릅사랑합니다....

1 comment:

  1. RELLY A VERY INTERESTING PERSON U R, AND ALSO ONE HAPPY SOUL. KEEP WRITING, PEOPLE WILL DO LIKE TO READ

    ReplyDelete